Adam Mitchel Lambert is a singer, songwriter and stage actor from San Diego, California, America. He is active in the music industry since 2002. His common genres include pop, pop rock, dance and electronic. Lambert started to perform with Metropolitan Educational Theatre network which is now regarded as MET2 from the age of nine and his Instruments are vocals. Since his commencement in music career, Lambert focused on coming up with unique, original and soothing songs. It helped him to earn the faith of a lot of music fans from around the world.
Adam Lambert has a reputation in the music world at the present time as a good singer, songwriter, and performer. He came into the observation of plenty of people around the country and outside the country following his achievement of runner-up position on the 8th season of American Idol in 2009. Since 2009, he could sell more than 3 million albums and 5 million singles globally.
Lambert released his debut album named as, For Your Entertainment later on that year. His first album was able to arrive at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200. His first album included quite a few hit singles and one among them was Whataya Want from Me. He achieved a Grammy nomination for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for the same single as well.
Lambert released his second studio album named as Trespassing in 2012. His second album premiered at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200. He didn’t stop himself and tried to release more hit albums. Lambert released his third album which was labeled as The Original High in 2015. His 3rd album debuted at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200. Lambert not only concentrated on his solo career but also worked with a popular rock band Queen. He teamed up with the band as lead vocalist since 2011. He could make victorious global tour from 2014 to 2016 with Queen + Adam Lambert.
Adam Lambert Tours and Tickets
Adam Lambert has transformed a long way as a singer and performer since the days of American Idol. He is now a much wanted singer and performer at the music concerts. His massive vocal range and glam-rocker style have aided me a lot of be standout from the rest of singers. Lambert’s great vocal range and uniqueness made his performances unforgettable at many music concerts. If you would like to listen to his theatrical voice, and daring performances live, make sure to book tickets of his summer 2017 tour.
Queen + Adam Lambert has declared a broad summer 2017 tour. The music concerts tour is expected to start on June 23rd at Phoenix's Gila River Arena and travel with the band across the country up to August 5th. The band and Adam Lambert announced a 25-city arena tour for North America which made their music fans happier. They are all set to perform many hits live such as Bohemian Rhapsody; We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, and We Are The Champions.
Here Is The Summer 2017 Tour Dates of Adam Lambert & Queen:
- June 23: Phoenix, Arizona — Gila River Arena
- June 24: Las Vegas, Nevada — T-Mobile Arena
- June 26: Los Angeles, California — The Hollywood Bowl
- June 29: San Jose, California — SAP Center
- July 1: Seattle, Washington — Key Arena
- July 2: Vancouver, B.C. — Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- July 4: Edmonton, Alberta — Rogers Place
- July 6: Denver, Colorado — Pepsi Center Arena
- July 8: Omaha, Nebraska — CenturyLink Center
- July 9: Kansas City, Missouri — Sprint Center
- July 13: Chicago, Illinois — United Center
- July 14: St. Paul, Minnesota — Xcel Energy Center
- July 17: Montreal, Quebec — Bell Centre
- July 18: Toronto, Ontario — Air Canada Centre
- July 20: Detroit, Michigan — The Palace of Auburn Hills
- July 21: Cleveland, Ohio — Quicken Loans Arena
- July 23: Uncasville, Connecticut — Mohegan Sun Arena
- July 25: Boston, Massachusetts — TD Garden
- July 26: Newark, New Jersey — Prudential Center
- July 28: Brooklyn, New York — Barclays Center
- July 30: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — Wells Fargo Center
- July 31: Washington D.C. — Verizon Center
- August 2: Nashville, Tennessee — Bridgestone Arena
- August 4: Dallas, Texas — American Airlines Center
- August 5: Houston, Texas — Toyota Center