The Lumineers are an American folk rock band. The band is based in Denver, Colorado. The group is active in the music industry from 2002. They gained their worldwide popularity through their sterling music performance and lovely music. They could earn music fans globally because of their unique, pure and fascinating music. The founding members and songwriters of the Lumineers are Wesley Schultz (lead vocals, guitar) and Jeremiah Fraites (drums, percussion).
The current members of the band include Wesley Schultz, Jeremiah Fraites, and Neyla Pekarek. The Past members of the group include Jay Van Dyke, Maxwell Hughes and Ben Wahamaki. The Lumineers are best recognized for their 2012 hit single, Ho Hey. The band’s first album was The Lumineers and the self-titled debut album was released on April 3, 2012. Their first album was a huge hit and it helped them to gain worldwide fame. Ion the present day, they are one of the best selling artists globally. They released their second album, Cleopatra, after a gap of 4 years in 2016.
The Lumineers Tickets and the Cleopatra World Tour
The Lumineers released their second studio album Cleopatra on April 8, 2016. The album contains the singles "Ophelia", "Cleopatra" and "Angela". The band declared a Cleopatra World Tour in support of their album. The tour consists of their first visit to Saskatoon and Saskatchewan. The Lumineers announced tour globally in 2016/2017 to take their album ’Cleopatra’ to a lot of music concerts fans around the world. They went across North America, Europe and the UK before the end of 2016. They will visit North America, Australia and South Africa in 2017. If you are a music fan, watch the band performing live by checking out the upcoming tour dates.
The Lumineers have publicized extensive touring plans for 2017. It is going to be a massive year for the band in 2017 as it performs at major venues around the world on its Cleopatra tour. They will perform in Madison Square Garden as well. The Lumineers will also join U2 this year. Irish rock band U2 proclaimed on January 9, 2017 that the Lumineers would be among their guests during the North American leg of the Joshua Tree Tour 2017. Book the Lumineers tickets as soon as it goes on sale because watching them live is an amazing experience.
You might have already saved the tour dates of the band and in case if you didn’t get their full tours details, check out their full 2017 tour itinerary below (it includes the tour dates that have already completed this year):
- 1/17 Omaha, NE @ CenturyLink Center
- 1/19 Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
- 1/20 Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 1/21 St. Louis, MO @ Chaifetz Arena
- 1/24 Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- 1/26 Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
- 1/27 Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
- 1/28 Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
- 1/31 Cincinnati, OH @ US Bank Arena
- 2/2 New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- 2/28 Grand Prairie, TX @ Verizon Theater
- 3/2 Sugar Land, TX @ Smart Financial Centre
- 3/3 New Orleans, LA UNO @ Lakefront Arena
- 3/8 Duluth, GA @ Infinite Energy Center
- 3/10 Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- 3/11 Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center
- 3/14 Pittsburgh, PA @ Petersen Events Center
- 3/16 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
- 3/18 Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
- 3/19 Quebec City, QC @ Videotron Centre
- 3/21 Ottawa, ON @ Canadian Tire Centre
- 3/22 London, ON @ Budweiser Gardens
- 3/24 Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena
- 3/25 Milwaukee, WI @ BMO Harris Bradley Center
- 3/28 Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre
- 3/30 Saskatoon, SK @ SaskTel Centre
- 3/31 Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place